Support for cross-border activities

To obtain information on support for your school, you can contact the relevant institutions:

  1. German schools within the Euregio Meuse-Rhine should contact their home district of Düren, Heinsberg, Vogelsang IP or the StädteRegion Aachen. Does your partner school visit you? The Districts can help them, too.
  2. You are a Belgian or Dutch school and you are planning an activity or project with your partner school from the German part of the Euregio-Meuse-Rhine? Please contact the districts of your respective partner school (Düren, Heinsberg, Vogelsang IP, StädteRegion Aachen) – if you are unfamiliar with the formalities in German, you might ask your partner school to lend a hand.
  3. You are a Belgian or Dutch school and are planning another activity in a neighbouring region of the Euregio Meuse-Rhine? You can download the forms here. For more information about the grants, use this link: